Southern Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi guys it's me Alan, you know Alan_Stevens.

2 posters

Go down

hi guys it's me Alan, you know Alan_Stevens. Empty hi guys it's me Alan, you know Alan_Stevens.

Post by Alan_Stevens Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:16 pm

well it's a little unfortunate that i ended up in the red dorm, and at the lowest level no less. But i digress, soon i will be in the blue dorm and when i am there I'll be running the show.

Alan_Stevens
Uria Red LV 3
Uria Red LV 3

Number of posts : 24
SDA Credits : 500
~Current Deck(s)~ : water beat down deck, ancient gear golem deck, zombie deck, and monarch deck
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

hi guys it's me Alan, you know Alan_Stevens. Empty Re: hi guys it's me Alan, you know Alan_Stevens.

Post by Aster Phoenix Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:24 pm

Nah. Not unfortunate. Level 3 is great! I'm still at the beginners dorm atm. Well, I don't even think I'm there yet. I just registered and signed up today, so I hope I'm in the beginners dorm soon, and I hope I can see you and we can learn from each other. Good luck and gratz to the Level 3 Dorm! Cya around, Good luck, and Happy Dueling!!
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix
SDA Junior Member
SDA Junior Member

Number of posts : 123
~Current Deck(s)~ : Destiny Hero Deck, Demise, Gadget, Gladiator Beast, Six Samurai
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

hi guys it's me Alan, you know Alan_Stevens. Empty Re: hi guys it's me Alan, you know Alan_Stevens.

Post by Alan_Stevens Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 am

ha ha Aster Phoenix, you seem like your very optomistic, that's cool. Yes i guess your right uria red level 3 isn't that bad, and yeah we'll duel you can count on it. So you just make the arrangements. Oh and welcome to the academy.

Alan_Stevens
Uria Red LV 3
Uria Red LV 3

Number of posts : 24
~Current Deck(s)~ : water beat down deck, ancient gear golem deck, zombie deck, and monarch deck
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:59 am

Thanks Very Happy. And I'm pming you now, so get ready to read it Very Happy. Lol. And I'll be ready to duel whenever you are! Very Happy. So, anyways, I'm pming you about the team now.
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix
SDA Junior Member
SDA Junior Member

Number of posts : 123
~Current Deck(s)~ : Destiny Hero Deck, Demise, Gadget, Gladiator Beast, Six Samurai
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down