Southern Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~:: Choose Your Music ::~

Go down

~:: Choose Your Music ::~ Empty ~:: Choose Your Music ::~

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:46 am

Here, you can choose certain Musics that you want to listen to on the Academies Playlist. Here is the music that I am not entering...

Exclamation Racist Music
Exclamation Sexual Explict Music
Exclamation Yugioh! GX Subbed Version 4 Kids TV. That "Get Your Game On!" sh!t hell no!

Several Musics that I take...

Exclamation Rap (No Racist like the N Word. I am black to also blacks but some black people do have very BIG conflict on this word.)
Exclamation Rock (ALL KINDS)
Exclamation Slow Music
Exclamation Anime
Exclamation Japanese
Exclamation Various More...

Now then, just please state with a reply what music that you want. Here are some guidelines

Arrow 1. You can reply with 1 Song that you want. If you reply, you bets to make it the very song that you REALLY want!

Arrow 2. No Spamming, I am not worried about if you say something about someones song, but if you have nothing to say nice do not say it at all. I do not want someone elses feelings getting hurt cause they say that their song sucks. Words hurt more then fighting people, and words lead to fighting.

Arrow 3. Always, I MEAN ALWAYS, keep these songs on PLAYLIST. Do not send files from diifferent downloads of songs for me to put them on the Playlist. If you do your song will not be added and your post will be deleted. First of all, I would look here to find your song on Playlist.

Arrow 4. More to come..

I thank you for your integregation for making the Playlist a very fun environment. DO NOT GET HIFFY WITH THE PLAYLIST, WE STILL CAN TAKE It OFF THE PORTAL AND THE FORUM!

Now then, when putting a song on the playlist, you must I mean YOU MUST have SDA Credits. SDA Credits will let you spend your time here in the Playlist.

Exclamation Cost to Add 1 Song : 50 SDA Credits
Exclamation If you put a BAD SONG : -200 SDA Credits

Administrators have the time at any time to edit the playlist and add new songs of their choosing. But Admins please keep them rule situated.

EDIT BY MAXIMILLION :: We do not have a Playlist in the forum anymore, it is now only in the portal. Thanks!
~Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Μάτια Admin χιλιετίας

Number of posts : 131
SDA Credits : 1,000,125
~Current Deck(s)~ : Gladiator Beast, Toon Deck
~Duelist Level~ : Master Duelist
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.southernduelacademy.tk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: