Southern Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day To You

3 posters

Go down

Good Day To You Empty Good Day To You

Post by ZerX20 Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:06 pm

Hello all whom may read this.

The following is a direct copy and paste of the introduction from the last Yugioh forum I signed up for.

'Allo.

Pleasure to meet those of you who wish to reply to this. Let's see how to start.

My friends call me Wills. My enemies call me Wills. You can call me either. You can also choose neither and call me idiot, if you wish.

Let's see. Considering that this is a Yugioh Forum, it might be wise to talk about that. My favorite card is DMG and I am proud to say I own an MFC Secret Rare Unlimited Edition and would trade it for nothing short of an MFC Secret Rare 1st Edition. My only name is my last name. There are too many of my first names in the world. My favorite card archetype is the Hero - particularly the Evil Hero due to their one turn immunities.

My best decks are notable in that they are either based on Fusions or a released Structure Deck. Example: My Hero deck is an original build (some have accused me of showdecking) based on using Prisma, Ocean, and Stratos to get Heroes into the Grave and Hand for Fusion. My Cyber Dragon Deck started as a Chimeratech OTK and eventually shifted to be more of an Ancient Gear build being heavily based on the Machine Structure Deck.

My favorite card is DMG... Wait, I already said that.

I hate netdecking with a passion.

My favorite deck is my Magician Deck. Now, when I started that, I was showdecking. I started with a Yugi Starter Deck. My DM was washed. I replaced it with Wingweaver. As time went on, I changed more and more things about it, notably removing cards he never used (most of them the crappy cards that came with the deck.) As time went on, it became more and more of a working deck, notably thrashing a few serious builds and tieing against more of them. Dark Paladin came out and I built the deck to focus more around him. And, today, I have the deck I have. I don't think it works too well anymore. I need a Thousand Knives...

Now. New since then... Cyber Dragon has been limited so my Chimeratech OTK build has been ripped apart. I have a Thousand Knives. My favorite Archetype has changed from Heroes to Gravekeeper's. I'm sorry Avian. You're second now.

Anyway. WildFrost invited me here and here I am. Pleasure to be here.

OH! And my Magician Deck works now.

ZerX20

Number of posts : 4
SDA Credits : 500
~Current Deck(s)~ : Gravekeepers, Magicians, Elemental Heroes, Crystal Beasts
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Good Day To You Empty Re: Good Day To You

Post by Axalon Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:30 am

Welcome to SDA!
Axalon
Axalon
Hamon Yellow LV 1
Hamon Yellow LV 1

Number of posts : 47
SDA Credits : 645
~Duelist Level~ : Advanced Duelist
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantasy Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:13 pm

Welcome To SDA
Hope You Enjoy Your Stay
And I Hope You Stay Active Very Happy
Fantasy
Fantasy
Holy Angel Moderator
Holy Angel Moderator

Number of posts : 83
SDA Credits : 500,100
~Current Deck(s)~ : The Final Fantasy....
~Duelist Level~ : Master Duelist
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum