Southern Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorate Anime/Manga Characters

Go down

Favorate Anime/Manga Characters Empty Favorate Anime/Manga Characters

Post by Fefe31619 Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:20 pm

Simple:Post your favorate characters from 10 to 1
Rules:
1:Please limit to one character per show. If you do not have that much then 2. If not that much then 3. Just do not say you only watch Naruto XD.

2:You may give reasons to why he/she/it is your favorate character

3:Even though an anime/manga char may be annoying at some times, that does not mean you hate em. One example is Satoko. In my opinion, Her laugh sucks, but she is my fav character in Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.

4:Besides the anime/Manga name and character name, keep cursing to a minimum.

5:Try not to include anime/Manga with nudity/hentai. Same with characters. You may include anime that *somewhat* Falls into it, by that I mean there is no actual nudity or hentai. One Example is School Days.

6 And most important:DO NOT SPOIL THE CHARACTERS FOR OTHERS ^.^

7:Hell, if you want, make your 10 least favorate list too lol.

Well, here is mine: Fav
10:Gaara of the Desert (Naruto. He is complete OWNAGE XD)

9:Yotsuba (Yotsuba&! with the & being English for the word To.)

8:Lucy Snow (Hollow Fields)

7:Kotonoha (School Days, I feel sorry for her cause she always acts all sad.)
6:Hollow Ichigo (Bleach. Face it, he owns as much as Gaara lol.)

5:Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist.)

4:Ryuzaki (Also known as L from Death Note. He is the coolest smart guy in all of anime ^.^)

3:Seto Kaiba and Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh, The Abridged Series. Face it, I CANNOT CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE TWO XD)

2:Konata Izumi (Lucky Star, Reminds me of...Me, only in a cuter, shorter, longer and bluer hair, and a girl lol.)

1:Satoko Houjou/Rika Furude (Higurashi, mainly it is Satoko, but Rika is right up close after I watched the second season lol. Satoko was my main favorate because at most times, you have to feel very sorry for her. I bet ANYONE could feel sorry for her after watching the anime. But at the same time. At the second season...You will see lol.

Shion Sonozaki (Psycho mode.) Is right up to Rika, cause out of everyone in all of anime, she is the only ownage girl who does not have some kind of power lol.

Top 10 Hated:
Not created yet lol.
Fefe31619
Fefe31619
Hamon Yellow LV 1
Hamon Yellow LV 1

Number of posts : 264
SDA Credits : 700
~Current Deck(s)~ : Dragon's Dust (29 Diff Decks now.)
~Duelist Level~ : Pro Duelist
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down