Southern Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Novice-Advanced

3 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Novice-Advanced Empty Yu-Gi-Oh Novice-Advanced

Post by Fefe31619 Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:21 pm

Yep, I just decided to join this forum as it "May" get bigger in the future.
Also. There seems to be no banners in the Dorms, perhaps I could make some? I am a former person who likes to make Graphic Banners and I can still do it.

My deck consists of Dragons and my Real Life one Consists on The Wicked Dreadroot and surprising my opponent with many card tricks.

P.S: Do you also use Yu-Gi-Oh online? I use it for my dueling. I am not a fan of doing stuff Manually. I can download the other ones though. But chances are I may make a mistake on traps and quickplay spells.

P.P.S: Anyway to turn the music off and make it stay off?
Fefe31619
Fefe31619
Hamon Yellow LV 1
Hamon Yellow LV 1

Number of posts : 264
SDA Credits : 700
~Current Deck(s)~ : Dragon's Dust (29 Diff Decks now.)
~Duelist Level~ : Pro Duelist
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Novice-Advanced Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Novice-Advanced

Post by AngelicChaos0 Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:45 am

Welcome to SDA.

If you would like to make banners, could I see a sample of your previous works? From there, I'll check to see if we could incorporate them into the Academy.

I would suspect that you could use any dueling medium as long as the opponent has those capabilities. If I can recall correctly, Yugioh Online is the dueling service requiring paid suscription. Although it's a useful way to duel, I wouldn't recommend it simply because not everyone wants to spend money on an online dueling system, which is one of the reasons why we recommend programs like Kaiba Corp. Virtual Dueling System (KCVDS) or DMU. However, if both you and your opponent has YGO Online, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it. Just don't expect everyone to have a YGO Online account.

If you have further questions, feel free to e-mail either Maxamillion Pegasus or me.

As for the music, you can pause or mute it. I've grown tired of it myself. I'll talk to Pegasus about it...
AngelicChaos0
AngelicChaos0
SDA TCG Arena Advanced/Administrator
SDA TCG Arena Advanced/Administrator

Number of posts : 78
SDA Credits : 1,005,500
~Current Deck(s)~ : Sactified Retribution, Tenebrious Plight, etc.
~Duelist Level~ : Advanced Duelist
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://yugiohadvanced.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:47 am

Yup, grew tired of it myself. Project disabled.

Anyway, welcome to Southern Duel Academy. Since you already Signed-Up for Beginner's Dorm, you are now put into the Beginner's Dorm.

Remember, please read the rules and regulations and how credits can be used around the forum. Now then, for the YGO Online System. I am not really planning any future tourneys on YGO Online, cause I will not plan a Tourney I cannot see how it goes XD! But, some other members may plan a tourney on there, so you might want to look out.

As for KCVDS and DMU, we will be using these the most. You can see about KCVDS Forums here www.setokaiba.com/BattleCity, thats where you have to sign up for for KCVDS and now you can see about Byonds Duel Monsters Unlimited here at www.byond.com/games/UnkownDuelist/DuelMonstersUnlimited. Both of these are totally free and easy to catch on too.

Any further questions, PM any of the Staff Members. Thanks Wink.

~Maximillion
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Μάτια Admin χιλιετίας

Number of posts : 131
SDA Credits : 1,000,125
~Current Deck(s)~ : Gladiator Beast, Toon Deck
~Duelist Level~ : Master Duelist
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.southernduelacademy.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe31619 Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:36 pm

AngelicChaos0 wrote:Welcome to SDA.

If you would like to make banners, could I see a sample of your previous works? From there, I'll check to see if we could incorporate them into the Academy.

I would suspect that you could use any dueling medium as long as the opponent has those capabilities. If I can recall correctly, Yugioh Online is the dueling service requiring paid suscription. Although it's a useful way to duel, I wouldn't recommend it simply because not everyone wants to spend money on an online dueling system, which is one of the reasons why we recommend programs like Kaiba Corp. Virtual Dueling System (KCVDS) or DMU. However, if both you and your opponent has YGO Online, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it. Just don't expect everyone to have a YGO Online account.

If you have further questions, feel free to e-mail either Maxamillion Pegasus or me.

As for the music, you can pause or mute it. I've grown tired of it myself. I'll talk to Pegasus about it...

I would show you all 305 signatures/images I did, however My photobucket account got banned and I rebooted my Computer cause I got a virus. I can make a new image now (Slifer.)
Note: Since I didn't have my good brushes, gradents, and it has been ahwile. I had to make a stock sig with all the basic tools. It has a border but it is black.

Yu-Gi-Oh Novice-Advanced SDA

My sig was not created by me but someone who I taught. I use GIMP.

As for M.P. I decided to get the KCVDS for Hamachi. I tried DMU and I could not get the hang of it. And KCVDS seems to disconnect on me sometimes.
Fefe31619
Fefe31619
Hamon Yellow LV 1
Hamon Yellow LV 1

Number of posts : 264
SDA Credits : 700
~Current Deck(s)~ : Dragon's Dust (29 Diff Decks now.)
~Duelist Level~ : Pro Duelist
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum