Southern Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Southern Duel Academy (SDA) Credits System~

4 posters

Go down

~Southern Duel Academy (SDA) Credits System~ Empty ~Southern Duel Academy (SDA) Credits System~

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:11 am

~SDA Credits System~

Now then, I am going to be posting what you can do with credits, how to obtain them, and many more things to summarize up the SDA Credits System. SDA Credits is your entry into SDA and getting certain things in SDA. Now then, lets get started.. scratch

~Obtaining SDA Credts~

Obtaining Credits will be much harder in this academy then in any other academy or forum that you have seen. SDA wants to challenge you to your best level and make you become a wonderful duelist here in South Duel Academy and everywhere else.

I am going to be listing some of the various ways that you can obtain SDA Credits.

Arrow Giving Credits (Explained Later) I love you
Arrow Tournaments and Events Razz
Arrow Signing-Up will automatically display you 500 Credits. Smile
Arrow You will see more various ways to obtain them in the academy... Wink

Now then, there are some ways that you think you can get SDA Credits but no. First is getting into a Dorm. Getting a Regular Dorm Rank (Raviel, Hamon, Uria, not Beginners Dorm.) will not get you any SDA Credits. Like I said to you before, obtaining Credits will be more difficult then spending them XD. I want to make the academy very unique from others...

~Group Ranking SDA Credits~

No, this is not for Guilds. Guilds will not get you SDA Credits, now then this is for the basic SDA Rankings of the Academy. Such as Admin/Moderator. Now then here is the list.

Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Administrator :: 1,000,000.00 SDA Credits
Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Moderator :: 500,000 SDA Credits
Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Card Question Navigator :: 100,000 SDA Credits
Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Graphics Artist :: 10,000 SDA Credits
Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Signed-Up Member :: 500 SDA Credits

Remember what I said, obtaining them will be much harder. But their are various ways that can get you them. Also, remember that I said that Raviel, Hamon, and Uria Rankings will NOT get you SDA Credits. This is just a basic ranking of your Duelist Level. Not your basic "Get Credits Very Happy " gimmick >_>.

~Exchanging and Giving Credits I love you ~

First, I am going to give a brief explanation about Exchanging Credits. Exchange is a swap here in SDA for something else that you want or briefly need. Even we might be able to give you a Collectible Card for an amount of SDA Credits and Money. The use of SDA Credits is in your hand, and spending them as wisely as possible is your responsibilty. Here are some various ways to spend your SDA Credits...

bounce Spending them on a Signature
bounce Spending them on an Avatar
bounce Spending them for a song to be added on the Playlist. Find that here
bounce Spending them on a card that we might put up (Money must be paid also)

Now then, since spending them is cleared up I am going to talk to you about Giving Credits to a member. To give SDA Credits we say that you give someone a SDA Credit or some Credits for being a good and respectful duelist. Sometimes Administrators can change your SDA Credits and give you some cause of your behavior in the Academy, and sometimes they can take them away as they wish. When you give someone Credits, you take Credits away from yourself and give them credits. This actually brings up a good friendly Yugioh! Environment and makes good duelist and good friends between members. Some of you think that is a bad idea, but it is a good friendly idea. I mean, sometimes we all feel bad about someone that lost a duel or something in here and you want to be friendly and give them credits. There will be a topic in Introduction saying that I want to give a certain members SDA Credits from my Credits. So please, make that a good friendly notice to a person in SDA. Thank You!

**NOTE: EVEN YOU CAN GET CREDITS BY GIVING SOMEONE ELSE CREDITS, ADMINISTRATORS CAN DO TRICKY THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW OF.**

Now then, that should summarize it up about Credits. Now, ADMINISTRATORS AND MODS HAVE THE RIGHT TO EDIT THIS AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

I thank you and I will leave replies here to what you think about SDA Credits and how they will make it here in South Duel Academy. Thank You very much! Very Happy

~Maximillion Pegasus~
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Μάτια Admin χιλιετίας

Number of posts : 131
SDA Credits : 1,000,125
~Current Deck(s)~ : Gladiator Beast, Toon Deck
~Duelist Level~ : Master Duelist
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.southernduelacademy.tk

Back to top Go down

~Southern Duel Academy (SDA) Credits System~ Empty Re: ~Southern Duel Academy (SDA) Credits System~

Post by Pirateyoshi Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:45 pm

I think its a great system, one question though.

Maximillion Pegasus wrote:

~Group Ranking SDA Credits~

No, this is not for Guilds. Guilds will not get you SDA Credits, now then this is for the basic SDA Rankings of the Academy. Such as Admin/Moderator. Now then here is the list.

Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Administrator :: 1,000,000.00 SDA Credits
Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Moderator :: 500,000 SDA Credits
Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Card Question Navigator :: 100,000 SDA Credits
Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Graphics Artist :: 10,000 SDA Credits
Exclamation Southern Duel Academy Signed-Up Member :: 500 SDA Credits

Remember what I said, obtaining them will be much harder. But their are various ways that can get you them. Also, remember that I said that Raviel, Hamon, and Uria Rankings will NOT get you SDA Credits. This is just a basic ranking of your Duelist Level. Not your basic "Get Credits Very Happy " gimmick >_>.

~Maximillion Pegasus~

So positions like Graphic Artist and CQN will be up for grabs for those who show quality work in those sections, and will get the credits for it? If so, that sounds like a good way for everyone to participate.
Pirateyoshi
Pirateyoshi
Hamon Yellow LV 2
Hamon Yellow LV 2

Number of posts : 17
SDA Credits : 500
~Current Deck(s)~ : Water, Mill (KCVDS/IRL) Zombies (KCVDS)
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.pirateyoshi.tk

Back to top Go down

~Southern Duel Academy (SDA) Credits System~ Empty Re: ~Southern Duel Academy (SDA) Credits System~

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:03 pm

Most likely, when the forum is ready for it. But, when you get added, your regular credits will not add up with the SDA Credits you once had.

Also, yeah people that show very good work and that really puts theirselves to it will be made it. I already have 1 CQN, but waiting for him to sign up. Lord Sesshoumaru, but yeah I hoped that answered your question in the best ways . Wink

~Maximillion Pegasus~
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Μάτια Admin χιλιετίας

Number of posts : 131
SDA Credits : 1,000,125
~Current Deck(s)~ : Gladiator Beast, Toon Deck
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.southernduelacademy.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirateyoshi Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm

It did. Very Happy

Lord Sesshoumaru is always the best option for it, and he ran it on the last forum, so it makes sense. :3
Pirateyoshi
Pirateyoshi
Hamon Yellow LV 2
Hamon Yellow LV 2

Number of posts : 17
~Current Deck(s)~ : Water, Mill (KCVDS/IRL) Zombies (KCVDS)
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.pirateyoshi.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:54 pm

Hm.. I was just wondering, how do you get positions such as Moderator/Admin. Just curious, lol.
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix
SDA Junior Member
SDA Junior Member

Number of posts : 123
~Current Deck(s)~ : Destiny Hero Deck, Demise, Gadget, Gladiator Beast, Six Samurai
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe31619 Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:44 pm

I like how the credits system is displayed, but how about giving out ranks too ^.^

I would like to spend my credits on a monthly-5 month- year-pernament rank.
Fefe31619
Fefe31619
Hamon Yellow LV 1
Hamon Yellow LV 1

Number of posts : 264
SDA Credits : 700
~Current Deck(s)~ : Dragon's Dust (29 Diff Decks now.)
~Duelist Level~ : Pro Duelist
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down