Southern Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Duel Academies Academy Workshop Rules

Go down

Southern Duel Academies Academy Workshop Rules Empty Southern Duel Academies Academy Workshop Rules

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:38 am

I will present Southern Duel Academies Graphic Workshop. This is the place to show your art work that you did on the computer and request art from other people and the Graphics Team. Although, when asking for a Signature or an Avatar, there are rules and to follow for this part of the forum.

First, do not post an image that is bigger then 400 x 300. This will cause the page and the forum to go slower then you can imagine, and Admins/Mods do not want that. I will say that you may post the images URL instead of posting those huge images. I want the forum to look nice and neat.

When making a New Topic off of Fan Art, you must post Yugioh! Related images here in the Graphics Workshop. I might make a Topic for Fan Art here for you to reply and post your Fanart.

If you rate it, please rate it with a Scale Rate such as 0/5 or such. Also, do not show Hentai or Explict Adult Content! And the art must be yours, if it is not yours please state that it is not yours. Basically you are saying you found it and it looks very good.

Failure to follow rules will result in...

1st Offense :: This is a critical warning. Please do not do whatever you did and do not repeat it!
2nd Offense :: 1 Week and 5 Days Banned and a fine of 50% of your SDA Credits.
3rd Offense :: Permanent Ban from Southern Duel Academy

Thank You for following the rules and have a nice day in Southern Duel Academies Graphic Workshop.

~Maximillion
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Μάτια Admin χιλιετίας

Number of posts : 131
SDA Credits : 1,000,125
~Current Deck(s)~ : Gladiator Beast, Toon Deck
~Duelist Level~ : Master Duelist
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://www.southernduelacademy.tk

Back to top Go down